While searching for a Christmas post idea, i found the DIY Floral Christmas Star. It seems easy but i bet it’s not! Let me know how difficult it is if you got the courage to try it out!
This Christmas star is a perfect crafts project for Holidays season. It can decorate any of your rooms as a Christmas wreath, become a centerpiece of your Christmas table or become a gift to your friends. In tutorial we will make the purple star but you can easily chose flowers and ball ornaments of any other color you like.
- 3-4 Eustoma flowers
- Floral sponge
- Fir branches
- Pink raffia
- Thick aluminum wire
- Thin aluminum wire
- Purple Christmas ball ornaments
- Gift wrapping paper with a purple pattern
- Floral wire
- Silver beads on thing wire
- Knife, scissors, pruner.
- First, we need to make a frame for our floral composition. Bend thick wire in the form of the star.
- Wrap all stars’ rays with silver beads. The middle should be free to insert the flowers.
- Tie ball ornaments to the stars’ rays
- Cut a few small blocks of the floral sponge and wrap them in the gift paper. Glue ends of the paper.
- Decorate small gifts you got with ribbons (pink raffia you prepared).
- Insert Eustomy’s twigs in the middle of the star. Cover them with fir branches and bind all together with the raffia.
- Insert our small gift boxes into the composition with the floral wire.
- Cut twigs and branches ends. You can put the composition into the vase our hang somewhere.
It’s a wonderful piece! Enjoy!